Welcome to Sri Sambuddha Viharaya Liverpool!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sri Sambuddha Viharaya’s Website, located at https://www.srisambuddhaviharaya.com/
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Sri Sambuddha Viharaya if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Temple/company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the service users and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client/service users in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of UK. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sri Sambuddha Viharaya and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sri Sambuddha Viharaya. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Sri Sambuddha Viharaya for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from Sri Sambuddha Viharaya
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sri Sambuddha Viharaya
- Redistribute content from Sri Sambuddha Viharaya
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website like the blog. Sri Sambuddha Viharaya does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Sri Sambuddha Viharaya, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the persons who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Sri Sambuddha Viharaya shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Sri Sambuddha Viharaya reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Sri Sambuddha Viharaya a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive.
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us.
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Sri Sambuddha Viharaya; and
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive.
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our company’s name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sri Sambuddha Viharaya’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are arising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
- Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
Sri Sambuddha Viharaya’s Registered Details:
SRI LANKAN COMMUNITY CENTRE IN LIVERPOOL LTD
120 Carr Lane East,
Phone: 0151 476 5227
Company Registration Number – 09436486
Kindly contact us if you have any further queries.
Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.